Welcome Canyon Coolers

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
Our crew has used a 222 and a 55 for several years.
Has done the job at hand in spades.
Not uncommon to bring up more bags of ice for refrig cooler and beer coolers
and place extra ice in the big Canyon and refreeze the ice.
We are using dry ice in the big one fyi.

R

hunterjmj

WKR
Bought a Canyon 22 last year for my lunch box. Glad I spent the $100. When it's hot out, the food and water is nice and cold all day even though it sits in my warm van. Going to buy the 75 soon for hunting, camping, etc.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I'm liking the Scout so far.

869ddeedf1950aa2e25458e0e499a97e.jpg

wyosam

WKR
I've had a Prospector 103 in my raft for years. Absolutely fantastic cooler. I've kept Ice well beyond the advertised 7-10 day window (even on mid-summer desert trips). One of these days I need to get a smaller one for the truck. Great coolers that give up nothing to the higher priced competition.

I've been looking for a bigger cooler for raft and hunting trips, and one that won't crush my wallet. Will have to look into these. Thanks

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Both are relatively large which size do prefer to use for game quarters. Deer or elk

I can fit a whole deer into either pretty easy. Elk, I split between the two. Got 2 quarters into 103 and 2 quarters and loose meat in 125. Lots of room. Don’t like my meat to be tightly packed and like to have extra ice. Prefer some space for the meat to be exposed to cold air. Especially if I am still going to be in the field for multiple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SW hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I can fit a whole deer into either pretty easy. Elk, I split between the two. Got 2 quarters into 103 and 2 quarters and loose meat in 125. Lots of room. Don’t like my meat to be tightly packed and like to have extra ice. Prefer some space for the meat to be exposed to cold air. Especially if I am still going to be in the field for multiple days.

Ok thanks for the info. Still undecided on which of the two would be the first to pick up

SW hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Ok thanks for the info. Still undecided on which of the two would be the first to pick up
Canyon does have several models for sale in their bone yard selection right now. Just picked one up. Its a fair amount of savings off an already fair price

Weazel911

FNG
Love my Outfitter 125 and Prospector 103. Lots of options to accommodate different situations.

I am planning to purchase the 125 or 103 to be used on my boat dock. I plan to keep it on the dock without moving it and just reload the ice, beverages and food as needed. What do you like about each of them and would you suggest one over the other for this use? Thank you

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I am planning to purchase the 125 or 103 to be used on my boat dock. I plan to keep it on the dock without moving it and just reload the ice, beverages and food as needed. What do you like about each of them and would you suggest one over the other for this use? Thank you
@Travis Bertrand , can you help Weazel?