Welcome Davis Tent of Colorado **Review Added 1/31/21**

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Screenshot (66).png
Hey Roksliders
some of you know this company but some of you don't. @Jordan Budd has used their tents and we've heard from many happy customers. Happy to have them on as a sponsor. You'll see Taylor posting under @Davis Tent on the forums.
Hit him up if you wanna know more about their big line of wall tents, tent accessories, stoves, tarps, cots, horse panniers & scabbards, and more. Davis Tent has been at this game for 60 years! You can hit their site here
davis-tent-logo-white-98.png

Click here to read Jordan's review on a Davis Tent. Give them a warm Rokslide welcome and a click or two!

Last edited by a moderator:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
And here I was thinking they were already sponsors..........it's about time. (y)

I've been using Davis Tents for a few decades now. My current 14x16 is 12 years old now and still good as new.........because it's mostly only used during the summer and bow season. Not a lot of winter slop to get it dirty. I'll be using it all next week up high. Hopefully the monsoon holds off until the week after.

I love my 12x14 from Davis. The customer service is top notch and the tent is very well constructed. I've spent probably around 100 nights in mine since I bought it and never once regretted the purchase.

Davis Tent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks Robby!

It is about time @5MilesBack . We are ecstatic to be apart of the Rokslide community. Anyone feel free to message me if you have any questions. Right now we are working tirelessly here at our facility in Denver, Colorado making quality canvas wall tents.

A ton of big things are happening for us right now. First off, we just came out with a new tent this past week. Also, We are planning on being at the Alpha Bowhunting Challenge this weekend and at TAC in Utah next week. We are busy and loving it!!!!

burlap

FNG
I have a 14*16 and use it with my dad every year. He's from SC so the extra shelter, heat, and comfort helps him still get after it @ 63 years old. It certainly improves my PTO, as well.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
ab1e59473933e0aa0ffd8a9731e1fa24.jpg

234ec096494594c299d031c71adde7c1.jpg

I’ve got the Antelope package. 12x14 with the medium sized Summit stove. That stove is freaking awesome. One thing I really liked was how they cut their poles. All the ridge pole sections are the same length which makes setting up quicker. Some other wall tent frames I’ve been around are really particular with which poles go where.

The storage bags are no joke, super heavy duty. Packing the stove up is awesome because everything packs away inside the stove body. The hot water tank, warming tray and stove pipe included. Very slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
Well damn, I didn’t know they even existed, never even came up when I was searching wall tents. Ended up buying a Montana canvas. But shoot I am in Colorado and would have loved to buy local.

11boo

WKR
Another shoutout to Davis. If their tents were not so well made I would be looking for a new tent after 24 years. Mine has served me well.

I run the 14x16 Davis tent with the summit stove. Probably the best equipment purchase ever. The customer service is amazing. These guys are hunters and really know their product. I love that they are Made in the U.S.A.

BTW- I do not normally endorse products but this one is worthy.

C

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Great to see this! Been saving up for a Davis and hopefully almost there! Love supporting local companies to my home state and now being a Rokslide sponsor makes it that much better!

Whoa Doggies!!! Yes on Davis tents! My first walled tent was a Montana and it was a great tent. Bought a second tent from Davis and yes they are great tents but the customer service is top notch with Davis and that is why I will go with them every time!!