Welcome Davis Tent of Colorado **Review Added 1/31/21**

Guys, I am from Indiana and could relate a story on their customer service and how they bend over backwards to help. Seriously, they take care of their customers above and beyond the norm!! Buy with confidence.

I am new to hunting but did spring for a 14X16 Davis Tent with a Medium Stove and have been nothing but pleased and impressed with this setup! Excellent quality and ease of use. I highly recommend these Wall Tents.

Aw25833

FNG
I'm new to wall tents but recently picked up a Davis. I haven't got to use it yet but I can say that their customer service was amazing. I called them a hundred times with questions before placing my order and they were always very courteousand helpful.

Aw25833

FNG
I haven't had a chance to burn the stove yet, but I got the Antelope package with the Valley stove. I know it's a higgly subjective question but does anyone with experience know just how hot the water gets in the warmer? Would it be hot enough for freeze dried meals or making coffee? Obviously it would depend on how much the fire was stoked but assuming a regular size fire.

Catahoula

WKR
I’ve been in contact with Davis last week via email. Planning on making a purchase for next fall hunts. Customer service for my prying info has been great. I have a hunt buddy that has a Davis and loves it. I’ll be going for a 14x16 main and likely a 14x10 cook tent. Wife and I are planning a ride to Denver to chat with Davis about our set-up in person real soon. 👍🏽👍🏽

Aw25833

FNG
I wish i could have had to opportunity to go see them in person before I bought, but I pulled the trigger sight unseen and I'm very pleased. And the set up was much quicker and easier than I expected.

pirogue

WKR
Have known of them a long time. Great CS. My wife was just using their “I’m and elkaholic bag”, I’ve had for years.

We drove down to Denver and talked with Tyler a couple weeks back.

@Back Country Hunter 2 ya, that Tyler guy really knows his stuff :ROFLMAO: Taylor and Chris are both very helpful. Can't wait to try out my 12x14 "Antelope Package" for the first time this coming weekend during 1st rifle. I typically don't set-up much of a basecamp so this will be a big change for me.

Wapiti66

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t have a tent but use their sawbuck and panniers for packing. Great gear and great people. They really care about their work and customers