Welcome Kodiak Combos, DIY Sitka Blacktails on Kodiak!

at least your honest but cant see why that has anything to do with catching more fish. sounds like your wanting your clients to do all the work as opposed to hiring some extra help. why even take civilians. sounds like you cant be bothered. i would never book a trip knowing this going in. believe it or not there are some civilians that can fish and hunt o.k. good luck with that business model.

Working as a team the gear like downriggers are brought up and stowed quickly and the fish netted or gaffed, the downriggers are deployed quickly and only then are pictures taken. Sometimes the bite happens for only minutes and the quicker we get the gear back fishing the more fish we will catch. We have more civilians returning as customers than veterans but those who return are team players never have I had a veteran not a team player.

Keep your head on a swivel!

Thanks to all the members that have booked and are booking, it has been an amazing year for black tails
17c93b81ae19acf8205ca724d0780c51.jpg

V-TRAIN

WKR
When is the best time of year to come for bowhunters & fishing ? Is it less rainy certain times of the year ?

When is the best time of year to come for bowhunters & fishing ? Is it less rainy certain times of the year ?

I have lived here all my life minus four years in the USMC and once you figured out the weather it changes. Bow hunting in my option is best in sept October

gearguywb

WKR
Very cool!!

Would love to check this block at some point.

Thank you for the veteran's offer!!!!