Welcome Kodiak Combos, DIY Sitka Blacktails on Kodiak!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Kodiak Combos banner.jpg
Hey Roksliders,

with such a big DIY crowd on here, I'm happy to welcome Kodiak Combos, owned and operated for 25 years by Jeff Peterson of Old Harbor, AK. You can read more about his operation here

I've worked with Jeff over the last month to make sure he's a good reliable fit for Roksliders looking to hunt Kodiak for Sitka Blacktails and more (see here for all he offers)

Jeff will be on this thread soon if you have any questions, or you can reach out privately through his contact info:
Voice: 831-236-0278
email: [email protected]

I'll post a video in a minute of a guy who went on this hunt. It gives you a great feel for hunting Kodiak and shows some of what Kodiak Combos does for the hunter.

EastMT

WKR
I’ve hunted with Jeff, you won’t have a better time or better accommodations. Great food, lodging and he’s funny as can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

👌

Can you skiff into McDonald Lagoon and get to the isthmus on the south side?

Just so I can point friends to this thread. How much are RT flights from kodiak?

And lastly is there decent halibut fishing to be done during bad weather? lets say before November 1st.IMG_1252.PNG

TBarron

WKR
Jeff is a solid dude and creates a first class experience. Kodiak is an absolute bow hunters paradise. Tell him to take you to big buck mountain!
69680c1503e85c18a92a55bb592ac241.jpg

Jeff is a solid dude and creates a first class experience. Kodiak is an absolute bow hunters paradise. Tell him to take you to big buck mountain!
69680c1503e85c18a92a55bb592ac241.jpg

And make sure you use a real knife to debone your deer, something like a bench made nimverus partially serrated or a folding barrage partially serrated. No the surgical havilon unless you are a surgeon

Keep your head on a swivel!

TBarron

WKR
And make sure you use a real knife to debone your deer, something like a bench made nimverus partially serrated or a folding barrage partially serrated. No the surgical havilon unless you are a surgeon

Keep your head on a swivel!

Or at minimum keep clot packages and duct tape on hand

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord