Welcome Razco (chest holsters & more)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
RazcoDraw.jpg

Hey Roksliders
We meet Justin Rasmussen back in 2018 when @Matt Cashell reviewed one of his Kydex chest holsters along with the FHF bino harness here

Quite a few Roksliders have since used and been happy with his chest & waist holsters, mag carriers, etc. so we knew Razco would be a good match for Rokslide.

Give him a Rokslide welcome and check out his banner on the Bear Forum, or click here to see his site:

You'l see Justin on the forum as @Justin (Raz) Rasmussen

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aboard!

I have one of your holsters that is attached to a FHF bino harness- works very well. Used on several backcountry hunts, the most memorable a backcountry bison hunt in the Absaroka-Beartooths.

SSlsPfF.jpg

I ran one of these for 2 months in Alaska last year. 2 weeks on kodiak and the rest guiding in the Alakan range. It preformed flawless for me. Never failing, falling off, or getting sloppy. I love having quick access to the LP 10mm even when i drop the pack.
d6ceb481542f1f0612173472b4c38f3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Justin -can I get just the shoulder rigging setup as I already have your holster for the bino harness?

Thanks

fbhandler

WKR
Justin -can I get just the shoulder rigging setup as I already have your holster for the bino harness?

Thanks

I’m looking at the same thing... have the FHF set up with a couple different shells for different pistols but no real way to chest carry without the bino harness. I hate the thought of buying a separate chest rig when I’ve already got $200+ wrapped up in this set up

Justin (Raz) Rasmussen

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I ran one of these for 2 months in Alaska last year. 2 weeks on kodiak and the rest guiding in the Alakan range. It preformed flawless for me. Never failing, falling off, or getting sloppy. I love having quick access to the LP 10mm even when i drop the pack.
d6ceb481542f1f0612173472b4c38f3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Appreciate the kind words. Hope it was a productive season.