Welcome Razco (chest holsters & more)

muddydogs

WKR
But what about when you sit to glass and you have a fat belly?
It doesn't pull your harness down? Do you have to wear your harness tighter?
Thanks

I didn't have a problem with the harness pulling down while setting, I do where it high. My problem with the holster set up is the pistol butt digs into my leg when driving and riding the ATV even wearing the harness high. The weight of the pistol and full bino harness does get old and tends to make my lower back sore.

hobbes

WKR
Is there a video or some photos of how the universal bino holster attached/ works?

I am currently running the standard Vortex harness. I am looking to run a G20 with it. Has anyone run this combination and does it attach well?

OSU Sig

FNG
Hi Justin. I'm new to the board and would be real interested in one of your rigs. My carry gun would be a S&W 696. Can I access options through your website? thanks.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Show off Steve, You just wanted to show off that incredible bad A$$ Ruger 1911. That is very nice.

Welcome to Rokslide. Justin

NDGuy

WKR
Hi Justin. I'm new to the board and would be real interested in one of your rigs. My carry gun would be a S&W 696. Can I access options through your website? thanks.
Yes his site has all the options he offers. If it's not on there write in the notes section.