Welcome Rugged Stitching, Rokslide Sponsor

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I was wonder if you can add a water bladder pouch to a Exo crib load panel?

A separate pocket or seen on one? The pleats might cause an issue with a sewn on one, might make more sense just to make a new fixed width panel with a bladder pocket on it. I would need some details on strap and loop locations not running an exo system personally.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I had Adam do some custom work on my Kifaru Musket 2800. He added an attached lid with pockets to my specs. His craftsmanship is about perfect.
4cddf243c77178bb6c286ebf6a5c24af.jpg

9d64f271c68859d86fa4f55b6b1e3ac2.jpg

View attachment 102927
Got my Pods bag on Thursday, finally had a minute to get it on my frame and put some weight and gear into it last night. Going to take it for a hike later.

Pods was great working with, great communication and thought put into it, he fixed a few design flaws I had and sent me a bag I’m very happy with.
This looks like a dope little bag. What’s the specs?

This looks like a dope little bag. What’s the specs?
Specs:Awesome. Other than that I gave Pods a drawing with some ruff numbers and he sent me this. My plans for this season changed and it really only served as a day pack. I’ve done a pretty good bit of weighted hiking with it.

If I got a new bag/quilt I think I could get everything for a full weekend in there. I’m still transitioning from gear that’s better suited for truck camping so your results may very...

I’m still hopeful to get a more deserving pic of it to put up

Thanks Adam for an awesome load sling from my Mystery Ranch NICE frame! The stitching and components on the sling were ideal for packing out my 3rd season mule deer buck. With the guide lid and a dry bag this is my new go-to light pack configuration for day hunts. Rugged Stitching comes highly recommended from me, and can't wait until the next time I put it to use.133223

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Bags are whatever you want them to be, the general design of bag could vary alot in capacity just by changing the depth (6" deep vs 10" deep) and taller collar to stuff more up top, this could all be done w/o necessarily altering the base design much, just means the rear of the bag is a bit further back and more stacked up above in the expansion area. I know what my personal preferences are on bags but other's preferences vary wildly as shown by the different models of packs out there. Perk when doing a custom bag building in the frame allowances could be done on just about any bag idea for the most part so not shoe horned the preferences of a given manufacturer.

Hey Pods8, maybe I Missed it here, but I am looking for a spotting scope pocket to go on the side of my MR Metcalf, similar to the SG setup. Do you have a picture of something similar?

slozak

FNG
Just ordered a Nalgene holder for my SG Xcurve. Looking forward to trying it out.