Welcome the new Rokstaff

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

Tyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
I have already learned a great deal from the staff on Rokslide that have written reviews on products that I have contemplated buying. Your reviews are so much appreciated. Looking forward to reading more content in the future.

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. I’m pretty excited about this adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm excited to check out your content. I specifically enjoy the following topics, if you are looking for tips on what to write about: scouting for specific species, specific info on what the animals eat, where they like to hang out (i.e. topography, direction of slope face, type of cover, etc.), personal experiences that have taught you to be a better hunter, and I love optic comparisons (but in a similar price class/range, like not a $300 vs a $1300 optic). But no matter what you write about, if it's hunting related and I can learn from it I know I'll love it!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I'm excited to check out your content. I specifically enjoy the following topics, if you are looking for tips on what to write about: scouting for specific species, specific info on what the animals eat, where they like to hang out (i.e. topography, direction of slope face, type of cover, etc.), personal experiences that have taught you to be a better hunter, and I love optic comparisons (but in a similar price class/range, like not a $300 vs a $1300 optic). But no matter what you write about, if it's hunting related and I can learn from it I know I'll love it!
hey man, Jim covers those topics heavily on our homepage articles, in case you missed them: