Welcome to Colorado Leftover Watch

Starbux

FNG
This app appears to no longer be supported. I clicked the subscribe button and nothing happens.

links to the leftover watch website bring up a page that says the domain is for sale.

I reached out for help through the app’s Facebook page and haven’t received a reply. Does anyone have better contact info for the developer? If you’re paying $10 / year you may want to cancel before being charged this season. I don’t expect the app will be working.

I unsubscribed from the app today in the App Store on my phone before it charged me next week on my renewal date. When I did that, it popped up a notice that it had already been unsubscribed. My guess is Justin turned it off completely before he had to deal with refunds for everyone.

I purchased the app last fall and it still seems to be working for me. I had put down some hunt codes last year and about a week ago when they published the leftover list my phone notified me that my hunt codes were available. And it was only 9.99 when I purchased last september.