Welcome to Hawkins Precision--precision rifle accessories

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hawkins II.jpg
Hey Roksliders
this company is out of Colorado and comes on as a sponsor with Ryan "the fuzz" Avery's blessing. Many of you already know who they are, but for those that don't, here's a little blurb from their website:

Precision Components for Competition and Hunting Rifles
Hawkins Precision designs & manufactures rifle accessories that deliver a superior shooting experience and a competitive edge. We manufacture the industry’s #1 selling bottom metals, scope rings, muzzle brakes and offer custom component prototyping, design and manufacturing. We are focused on providing the highest quality precision rifle components on the market. Our products are made in Colorado Springs, Colorado by highly experienced machinists who are also competitive shooters and hunting enthusiasts.

You can see some of the products they produce here

Nick Depperschmidt is your forum contact and is posting as @HawkinsPrecision

Give 'em a warm Rokslide welcome

Hawkins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. If you have any questions about scope rings, bottom metal, brakes, etc. just let me know. We have a lot of products that work in both the lightweight hunting world and in competition or service rifles. We're avid shooters/hunters ourselves and are happy to be onboard at Rokslide.

Lawnboi

WKR
9D5CA623-0B9E-4939-8239-131FC024ECF0.jpeg
Really like your rings. Is it possible to get a plain top for the rear ring without the level? Would like to move my level to the scope tube and out of the way of the turret.

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor

archp625

WKR
I bought a set of the Hawkins Hybrids rings for my CA Ridgeline. They rings are top notch. I would recommend them to anyone. I also had a question and sent them a message via Facebook. They answered my question very fast and even had pictures to explain. Top notch product and company service.

ChrisAU

WKR
@HawkinsPrecision can we get a public statement to set the record straight on what can or cannot offer in 35mm rings? Many are hopping on the Leupold Mark 5 bandwagon and it's maddening trying to search and sort what rings are available.

35mm low and medium are currently in stock and high and x-high are backorderable. Heights are listed.

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Right now 35mm is the most asked about rings for sure.

We have 35mm Scope rings in the Ultralight Tactical Line, and the Heavy Tactical Line. In stock heights are low and medium. We have plans to make the Light Tacticals in High and X-High as well, but there's less demand for those. In Heavy Tactical we have 1.0" and 1.15" heights in stock.

For the Long Range Hybrids, we are currently not making in 35mm, but we are hoping to by the end of the year. However, if you want 35mm Long Range Hybrids we can get you in touch with a dealer that will mill 34mms to 35.

Attachments

• SS4-2.jpg
    SS4-2.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Right now 35mm is the most asked about rings for sure.

We have 35mm Scope rings in the Ultralight Tactical Line, and the Heavy Tactical Line. In stock heights are low and medium. We have plans to make the Light Tacticals in High and X-High as well, but there's less demand for those. In Heavy Tactical we have 1.0" and 1.15" heights in stock.

For the Long Range Hybrids, we are currently not making in 35mm, but we are hoping to by the end of the year. However, if you want 35mm Long Range Hybrids we can get you in touch with a dealer that will mill 34mms to 35.

I’d like to know who that dealer is if you don’t mind posting it up?

I’ve been patiently waiting on those 35mm hybrids to run on a gun that I don’t want to put a rail on.

Appreciate the sponsorship of the site, I have your bottom metal and 3 sets of your hybrid rings, all solid products.

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I’d like to know who that dealer is if you don’t mind posting it up?

I’ve been patiently waiting on those 35mm hybrids to run on a gun that I don’t want to put a rail on.

Appreciate the sponsorship of the site, I have your bottom metal and 3 sets of your hybrid rings, all solid products.

Sent you a PM. Chris Brown at Long Range Customs can do that for you.