robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great organization! I can’t think of one real reason any outdoorsman should not join.
Agreed. I just saw something on John‘s blog today about a Georgia senator trying to put the brakes on the Pitman Robertson act. I’m sure HOWL will take up the chase pretty quick if they haven’t already.

It’s already on the site. That has to be a horrible piece of legislation. I can’t even imagine the blow to outdoor recreation if that passes.

luckyluciano2

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Agreed. I just saw something on John‘s blog today about a Georgia senator trying to put the brakes on the Pitman Robertson act. I’m sure HOWL will take up the chase pretty quick if they haven’t already.

Yes they are trying to recall Pitman Robertson. Stating that its unconstitutional to tax 2nd amendment. This would destroy hunting!

View attachment 392146
Super happy to be supporting this org!

If you don't know who they are or what they're doing to protect hunting, it's time!

@Jordan Budd had co-founder, John Stallone (@luckyluciano2 ) on the Rokcast podcast a few weeks back here

and Aron had him and co-founder on the Kifarucast here

And Brian Barney of Eastman's Elevated just launched this HOWL podcast here

You might know John from his long-running podcast Days in the Wild

The other half of the org is Charles Whitwam, you'll see him on here as @Howl For Wildlife

We believe in what they're doing and have opened our platform for them at no charge. You'll see their banner in each Last Post of any forum thread. Be sure and click click click

Please check out what they do and if you think it's a good match, join HOWL. Follow link to their site here

We need an on-the-ground and quick-acting pro-hunting rights organization to quickly answer the challenges that often pop quickly in various legislatures (and almost off the radar of many of our conservation orgs.)

HOWL is set up to act quickly and has already had some significant victories in their short existence.

Here's a quick video

Thanks for posting. I’ll be joining and following along.

Jmb413

FNG
View attachment 392146
Super happy to be supporting this org!

If you don't know who they are or what they're doing to protect hunting, it's time!

@Jordan Budd had co-founder, John Stallone (@luckyluciano2 ) on the Rokcast podcast a few weeks back here

and Aron had him and co-founder on the Kifarucast here

And Brian Barney of Eastman's Elevated just launched this HOWL podcast here

You might know John from his long-running podcast Days in the Wild

The other half of the org is Charles Whitwam, you'll see him on here as @Howl For Wildlife

We believe in what they're doing and have opened our platform for them at no charge. You'll see their banner in each Last Post of any forum thread. Be sure and click click click

Please check out what they do and if you think it's a good match, join HOWL. Follow link to their site here

We need an on-the-ground and quick-acting pro-hunting rights organization to quickly answer the challenges that often pop quickly in various legislatures (and almost off the radar of many of our conservation orgs.)

HOWL is set up to act quickly and has already had some significant victories in their short existence.

Here's a quick video

Good on you! Great org!

J Batt

WKR
Awesome. I just checked out the website. Super streamline, an invaluable tool for the sportsman community. I'm sharing with everyone I know that will care enough to join, and hopefully all of Rokslide does the same.
Too many uninformed, emotional people wanting to control the lives of strangers.

dhatter9

FNG
Hello HOWL crew. I have a small suggestion. Could you please add a contact link on your website? I wanted to email about some issues in my home state of AK, but could not figure out how to contact you through your website. Hence the posting here on Rokslide. I am a member of your website and have added my “howls” to several issues you have made me aware of. Anyway I’ve included links to see if you could help get some visibility to the issues included in the article I’ll link below. Thanks.

Mrshort

FNG
Thank you for all that you do for hunting and conservation! I greatly appreciate the ability to quickly engage with current issues and know that I'm not the only one.

Thank you for your work. I joined and donated. We need to ban together as hunter and quit getting pushed around.