Welcome to ILikeGear-webinars for gear junkies

Another lucky weekend for me at the I Like Gear Facebook group!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-091918.png
    Screenshot_20220123-091918.png
    163 KB · Views: 29
I’ve won a few things now. First was a benchmade knife and then a thermarest sleeping pad. It’s a great group and Aaron gets the stuff out nice and quick and if there is a problem he lets you know and comes up with an alternative. Really great group but make sure you sign up fast they usually sell out quick lol.

View attachment 368134

Hi all,
meet Aaron from ILIKEGEAR. His company is pretty unique in this industry.

They are a group of Military Veterans and avid hunters that provide detailed and unbiased reviews on outdoor gear through live webinars. In these webinars, they cover the pros and cons, and which conditions the gear should be used: hot, cold, wet, dry, mountains or brush. But it gets better, you can win the gear reviewed in each webinar, and it gets even better than that--the odds are never less than 1:20 as the webinars are limited to 20 people.

ILIKEGEAR doesn't accept corporate sponsorships, paid advertising, nor any sort of brand compensation for their reviews. They are based solely on their team's personal opinions. That's about as unbiased as it gets.

I checked out a few recent webinars and see everything from mountain boots, to sleeping bags, to treestands, to optics, to decoys, to Titanium Stoves, and more.

Check out their webinars at https://ilikegear.com/product-category/webinars/

The webinars always sell out, and usually within 12 hours. If for some reason, a webinar doesn't sell out after 72 hours, all funds are refunded. In 2 years in business, it's never happened. If webinars are all booked up when you log in, just swing back the next week for fresh webinars

Truly a unique concept

Please give ILIKEGEAR a warm Rokslide welcome and post up any questions on here you might have.

You'll see their weekly webinars updated in the applicable gear forums.

More info at https://ilikegear.com/
Just found out about ilikegear.com and Gearguy on Facebook... entered two webinars the other night. No luck but it's a cool concept for sure. Entered into another one now and fingers crossed.

Jeff_74

FNG
How are these webinars better than the numerous free reviews available?

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Do most people buy more than one seat? The boot review one was full almost immediately. Love this concept.

Most are subscribed to alerts so they get notified immediately when new ones are posted. The Mountain Boots review is one of the more competitive ones, so it usually closes within a few minutes.

👉
You can opt-in at checkout to receive an email alert from us when we list a webinars.
👉
You can choose to receive a text message alert by texting "GEAR" to (844) 387-3708
👉
Android Users can Download our Official ILIKEGEAR APP
👉
You can join our Facebook Group to get notified there as well.

Be sure to already have an account already created and payment method added.

Once notified, you can click the link to checkout and grab a seat!

Hope to see you with us soon! If you have any other questions I will always be happy to answer them.

Just shoot me a private message! Thanks

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
How are these webinars better than the numerous free reviews available?

You can find the same and more for free online. In fact, we often reference other websites, articles and videos that explain it better than we ever could.

The difference is that by purchasing a seat in our webinar (say for $17), you get our review, and at the end we give that item we reviewed (like a Sitka Stratus Jacket) away to one of the seat holders.

Since only 20 seats are sold per webinar - you've got a 1 in 20 chance to get a $350 jacket for $17.

We also don't accept cooperate sponsorships, paid advertising nor any sort of brand compensation for our reviews.

Our webinars are based solely on this Marines unbiased crayon eating opinion.

Surprisingly, some do find value in that - while others just enter for the giveaway.

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer them in a private message.

- Semper Fi

Last edited:

Deputynrc

FNG
Most are subscribed to alerts so they get notified immediately when new ones are posted. The Mountain Boots review is one of the more competitive ones, so it usually closes within a few minutes.

👉
You can opt-in at checkout to receive an email alert from us when we list a webinars.
👉
You can choose to receive a text message alert by texting "GEAR" to (844) 387-3708
👉
Android Users can Download our Official ILIKEGEAR APP
👉
You can join our Facebook Group to get notified there as well.

Be sure to already have an account already created and payment method added.

Once notified, you can click the link to checkout and grab a seat!

Hope to see you with us soon! If you have any other questions I will always be happy to answer them.

Just shoot me a private message! Thanks
Thank you for the reply, all signed up for the alerts and Thank You for your service!

TravisIN

WKR
Just signed up for my first one. Haha I don’t do FB but got my wife’s info and joined the group on her profile . If she’s asks these giveaways are 100 percent free!!!! Interested to see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just signed up for my first one. Haha I don’t do FB but got my wife’s info and joined the group on her profile . If she’s asks these giveaways are 100 percent free!!!! Interested to see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!

You don't need FB in order to be in as we email the winners as well - but you'll need it if you want to watch the live draw on the FB stream.

Happy to have you with us. Your secret is safe with me!