Welcome to Lane Precision Rifles

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Lane 1.jpgWhen people contact me about becoming a sponsor, we always do some background on them to make sure they're a good fit for you guys. When the one-and-only Fuzzy Wuzzy Willie Robertson look-alike Ryan Avery said "this dude's legit", that was all we needed to know.

Please welcome Dallas Lane of Lane Precision Rifles. He's based out of Pocatello, Idaho and goes by 338Maker on Rokslide

We've paired up our own staff writer, @Josh Boyd to review a rifle from Lane Precision. That is already up and in the works right here

You can read more about how this operation got off the ground and why you may want to consider Dallas and Lane Precision Rifle for your next project here
Lane 2.jpg

338maker

WKR
Thank you very much Robby and all the folks at Rokslide. I appreciate the chance to come on to this site work with the great folks here and be part of this awesome community!! Thanks again everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike 338

WKR
Thank you very much Robby and all the folks at Rokslide. I appreciate the chance to come on to this site work with the great folks here and be part of this awesome community!! Thanks again everyone!!

Howdy Dallas,

Hey, I ran into a nice young fella on the mountain last season by the name of Cole. Any relation?

338maker

WKR
Looking for an LPR in 300 Win, anything available ?

Crapshoot actually yes I have one 30 nosler a couple weeks out and 300 win mag that will be getting finished up shortly ...pm me and I can get you all the info you need

338maker

WKR
Oh man there is a lefty up there! Makes things hard on the marriage, errr wallet.
I've been doing quite a few of left hand models, now with so many companies offering great left hand options for the south paws its a no brainer LOL!!!!