Welcome to Pyro Putty

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders, you should have seen my double video review on this product earlier this year. Pyro Putty firestarter is probably the most unique product I'll test this year. It did very well in my tests and I've hear other success stories since then. Give them a warm Rokslide welcome and consider the product here for your next trip. I know that I won't be using Trioxane anymore.
Here's the video reviews:
Summer Blend with lighter
Winter and Summer Blends with Steel Striker

twall13

WKR
I picked some up after seeing Robby's initial testing videos and I like the stuff. I tested it in a light snowstorm and got it to light with a ferro rod no problem. Pull it apart so it's 'stringy' and it lights up easily. Glad to see them onboard as a sponsor.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I picked some up after seeing Robby's initial testing videos and I like the stuff. I tested it in a light snowstorm and got it to light with a ferro rod no problem. Pull it apart so it's 'stringy' and it lights up easily. Glad to see them onboard as a sponsor.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes you’re right, you have to pull it apart and get it stringy. When I very first tested it out I didn’t know that and I couldn’t get it to light with the ferro rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedSnow

Lil-Rokslider
Would this stuff work in place of trioxane in a camp stove setup? Or is it more just firestarter?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Would this stuff work in place of trioxane in a camp stove setup? Or is it more just firestarter?

I am not sure as I’ve never used trioxane in a stove. Maybe someone with the experience can chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk