Welcome to SilencerCo

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
New Rokslide sponsor, SilencerCo.

They're out of Utah.

They sell some sweet silencers for rifles, pistols, shotguns and other gun parts.

Some of their flagships among hunters are the Omega 36M,

G47A5854.jpg
G47A8962.jpg

The Omega 300

G47A9069.jpg

DSCF2757.jpg

and the Hybrid 46

DSCF1734.jpg

You can link up to SilencerCo
here or in their big beautiful side banner >

A little more about them:

Since the birth of SilencerCo in 2008, our dedication to authenticity and innovation has never wavered. Today, we continue to focus on exceptional customer service and industry-leading products; products that are crafted by people with the utmost dedication to our industry. We are hunters, shooters, and gun enthusiasts, just like you. We are excited for what the future holds and look forward to bringing you products that continue to set industry standards.

Give SilencerCo a big fat Rokslide Welcome

prm

WKR
Funny I just saw this. I want an Omega 36M for a 338 Fed rifle and others. Hard to find a can that works with a 338 Fed and not built like a tank for 338LM applications. The link on the site on how to order did not work for me. Have an easy online way to go through the process?

I been running a Harvester 300 for a few years now and have a Hybrid 46 waiting in jail for my stamp. The little bit of interaction I've had with them has been nothing but first class

PNWGATOR

WKR
FWIW this is a GREAT addition to the Rokslide sponsors! Fantastic customer service making shooting civilized easy.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome!

You guys have the BEST customer service I’ve ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponxx

FNG
I've had a Harvester 30cal for a couple years now. Really nice piece of equipment, zero indexing problems and accuracy issues despite moving it among 3 guns (AR 5.56, 243Win and 7mmRM).
Only downside is length, and it gets warm rapidly, but I got it for hunting and I am quite happy

jaredg

Lil-Rokslider
I own 10+ SiCo suppressors. I refuse to buy another brand. The reason for my loyalty is twofold; first is their customer service. SiCo has the absolute BEST CS in the entire firearms industry. Second, they make awesome products.

I have taken a can down to their HQ with a (self induced) baffle strike. They told me to go to lunch and come back. They completely re-cored it in AN HOUR! For no cost!

This one just one of my experiences with SiCo's custumer service. Thanks guys!

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
I own a number of different cans for different applications, but my favorite by far is my Harvester 30. It is light and very effective on a variety of bolt guns. It pairs up really nicely with my Winchester 70 Super Grade in 300 Wim Mag, and I have taken numerous animals with that combo. Great product.