Welcome to Tactical Works (and giveaways!)

View attachment 417207

Been working with Lisa (@TacticalWorks ) over at Tactical Works Inc. (link) this last month getting to know them better.

I think many of you long range guys and even us plain-ol’-range guys will be glad to know Tactical Works Inc is out there. And if you like Made in the USA (just sayin'...)

Here’s a bit about them (before we get to some sweet giveaways!)

Tactical Works started in 2009. We are a family owned and operated business with a mission to offer high quality gear from solid companies and provide the best customer service around. Our focus is long range precision accessories. We love to hear from our customers so we welcome your calls and emails or hit us up here on Rokslide. And if you have suggestions on product offerings let us know.

To get to know you all a bit better, Tactical Works is offering up TWO of their AICS Rifleman Mag Carriers shown here. They are made exclusively by Ivory Holsters and are awesome!

View attachment 417209

But wait! We’ll also be drawing for TWO $50 in store gift certificates.

VERY Generous of them

Just be one of the first 75 posters on this thread to get into the drawing for the Carriers and Gift Cards

But Wait! We’re also including a case of Flex-Seal ! (jk, lol)…But seriously…

Tactical Works is also offering a promo code for everyone on here for FREE SHIPPING on any order from Tactical Works Inc.

Use ROKSLIDE22 when checking out

Check out the Tactical Works Inc. Store here to see all you could apply FREE SHIPPING to: ROKSLIDE22

So give Tactical Works a big fat Rokslide Welcome. Thanks you WKRs and not-so WKRs
Welcome! I just ordered and recieved a carbon bolt handle for my 6.5 prc from them and it’s awesome!

Need to get a base and rings soon.
Hadn't heard of tactical works but spending a couple minutes on the website looks like some great options.
Thanks Robby and Rokslide for the info.

TacticalWorks

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for the warm welcome! Great to hear some of you are already familiar with us. Looking forward to working with more Roksliders!

TacticalWorks

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Happy Monday! Thank you all for the great welcome so far!! I say we start off this week the right way and give away one of the AICS Rifleman Mag Carriers.

And the WINNER is..... #28. @mtnrunner260
Congratulations!!!

There is still time to get in your entry so don't hesitate to drop us a welcome.

Last edited: