Welcome to Tactical Works (and giveaways!)

TJ M

FNG
View attachment 417207

Been working with Lisa (@TacticalWorks ) over at Tactical Works Inc. (link) this last month getting to know them better.

I think many of you long range guys and even us plain-ol’-range guys will be glad to know Tactical Works Inc is out there. And if you like Made in the USA (just sayin'...)

Here’s a bit about them (before we get to some sweet giveaways!)

Tactical Works started in 2009. We are a family owned and operated business with a mission to offer high quality gear from solid companies and provide the best customer service around. Our focus is long range precision accessories. We love to hear from our customers so we welcome your calls and emails or hit us up here on Rokslide. And if you have suggestions on product offerings let us know.

To get to know you all a bit better, Tactical Works is offering up TWO of their AICS Rifleman Mag Carriers shown here. They are made exclusively by Ivory Holsters and are awesome!

View attachment 417209

But wait! We’ll also be drawing for TWO $50 in store gift certificates.

VERY Generous of them

Just be one of the first 75 posters on this thread to get into the drawing for the Carriers and Gift Cards

But Wait! We’re also including a case of Flex-Seal ! (jk, lol)…But seriously…

Tactical Works is also offering a promo code for everyone on here for FREE SHIPPING on any order from Tactical Works Inc.

Use ROKSLIDE22 when checking out

Check out the Tactical Works Inc. Store here to see all you could apply FREE SHIPPING to: ROKSLIDE22

So give Tactical Works a big fat Rokslide Welcome. Thanks you WKRs and not-so WKRs
Welcome to Rokslide! Glad you’re here!

TacticalWorks

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for more warm welcomes! We appreciate you taking the time.

There is still some time to get in on the giveaway. We have one Rifleman Mag Carrier and two $50 e-credits to go.

TacticalWorks

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Happy Monday! We have drawn the remaining giveaway winners. And the winners are....

The winner of the AICS Rifleman Mag Carrier is @NorCalBowHuntr916
The winner of a $50 store credit is @BobbyMac
The winner of a $50 store credit is @Dos Perros

And don't forget we have a coupon code for free shipping for Rokslide members good through the end of the year. Just use ROKSLIDE22 in your gear bag or on the checkout page.

Congratulations guys and Thank You for all the welcome comments!!

WKR

WKR
Happy Monday! We have drawn the remaining giveaway winners. And the winners are....

The winner of the AICS Rifleman Mag Carrier is @NorCalBowHuntr916
The winner of a $50 store credit is @BobbyMac
The winner of a $50 store credit is @Dos Perros

And don't forget we have a coupon code for free shipping for Rokslide members good through the end of the year. Just use ROKSLIDE22 in your gear bag or on the checkout page.

Congratulations guys and Thank You for all the welcome comments!!
Hey thank you! I never win anything so this made my day!

GONHNTN

FNG
View attachment 417207

Been working with Lisa (@TacticalWorks ) over at Tactical Works Inc. (link) this last month getting to know them better.

I think many of you long range guys and even us plain-ol’-range guys will be glad to know Tactical Works Inc is out there. And if you like Made in the USA (just sayin'...)

Here’s a bit about them (before we get to some sweet giveaways!)

Tactical Works started in 2009. We are a family owned and operated business with a mission to offer high quality gear from solid companies and provide the best customer service around. Our focus is long range precision accessories. We love to hear from our customers so we welcome your calls and emails or hit us up here on Rokslide. And if you have suggestions on product offerings let us know.

To get to know you all a bit better, Tactical Works is offering up TWO of their AICS Rifleman Mag Carriers shown here. They are made exclusively by Ivory Holsters and are awesome!

View attachment 417209

But wait! We’ll also be drawing for TWO $50 in store gift certificates.

VERY Generous of them

Just be one of the first 75 posters on this thread to get into the drawing for the Carriers and Gift Cards

But Wait! We’re also including a case of Flex-Seal ! (jk, lol)…But seriously…

Tactical Works is also offering a promo code for everyone on here for FREE SHIPPING on any order from Tactical Works Inc.

Use ROKSLIDE22 when checking out

Check out the Tactical Works Inc. Store here to see all you could apply FREE SHIPPING to: ROKSLIDE22

So give Tactical Works a big fat Rokslide Welcome. Thanks you WKRs and not-so WKRs
Great addition to Rok Slide.

Here is a belated review of the mag carrier I won.
It is very well built. Super solid and holds the 300 WSM mag I'm using firm enough to never worry about it falling out.
Makes me want to get another one and attach to hip belt for a backup and quick access.
Thanks for the product, stickers and handwritten letter!
Second pic is a tactical works barrel on a Ruger 10/22. Great products and company overall.
Definitely recommend purchasing from them.
20220808_201250.jpg20220723_140603.jpg