Welcome YETI, new Rokslide sponsor

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it took awhile but YETI has arrived at the Rokslide party. They'll be supporting this place with some product for us to test (watch for @Brock A review on the Backflip in the next few days) and of course participating in the annual cooler shootout with @Travis Bertrand in the coming month. As many know, YETI has moved way beyond hard coolers and is now offering soft & packable coolers, drinkware, bags, cargo solutions, chairs, and accessories. You can even customize the hard coolers and drinkware. Anyone interested in a Rokslide logo'd tumbler? We'll do our best to give feedback on these products as we use them ourselves.

You'll see their banner on the right side of the forums about half-way down (give it a click when you're shopping gear).

And if you want to spend a minute-30 well, check out their featured YETI Anthem video from our homepage:

Man, I was ready to bust a bronc, hook a marlin, cliff jump, and shoot cross-canyon by the end of that. And they respected the beard!!!!

Anyway, give them a Rokslide welcome and consider YETI for your next purchase.

Last edited:

JohnnyB

WKR
I had a client surprise me with a Yeti cooler at the end of a project. Best client ever! Yeti makes great product, glad to see another top notch sponsor.

Rokslide10 !?

Been using their products for years they make great stuff, love to see a tumbler with the rokslide logo on it to I'd buy that.

Stwrt9

WKR
Awesome to see another great company come on board! there are a perfect fit for the Slide.

Vaultman

WKR
I have three sizes of their Tundra coolers. There is NOTHIN' I can't keep cold!!!! I am not much for their other stuff but DANG are those coolers sweet. Good for a shoulder workout too.
Yes, a lot of people rag on YETI but that happens to pioneers in a category.

Trial153

WKR
I noticed Yeti was a sponsor of ocean search also. Great to see that branching out into all levels of conservation

rope

FNG
Its great to see sponsor's stepping up. I must admit that I am happy to see hunting activities in their video.