Welcome YETI, new Rokslide sponsor

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ve got a rather large pile of Yeti stuff and I love every single one of them. Only thing I’ve resist so far is the chairs. They ARE sweet but I’m holding out for a while to see what the generation 2 looks like.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve got a rather large pile of Yeti stuff and I love every single one of them. Only thing I’ve resist so far is the chairs. They ARE sweet but I’m holding out for a while to see what the generation 2 looks like.

My wife wants the chairs in a bad way. They are a little too Spendy for my income unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one use a yeti for a whole elk ?

Boned out you can fit an entire elk in a yeti 125. It is a tight fit and i recommend the meat be pre chilled as much as possible as there is some room for ice but not a whole lot.

I just added a yeti 210 to my arsenal I’m excited to give that thing a try this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaultman

WKR
Inside my YETI 160 I fit a quartered bone-IN spike bull elk. (All 4 quarters, only. Backstaps in a separate cooler)
There was only room for about 20 LB bag of ice. Had that bull been one year older it would NOT have fit on the bone.

So if you are a bone in type person, and hunting elk, you need to think about the YETI 250 (which is HUGE). If you have the 160 you limit yourself to only shoot 1.5 year olds. If you have smaller than the 160 then de-bone. Also the 210 will NOT fit a bone-in spike. It may have more volume, but it is not long enough.

Last edited:

rlmmarine

WKR
I would like to say welcome, I have a few of your coolers and all are wonderful. Now that your on here I'd really like to know your side of pulling out of the nra. I know it left a sour taste in alot of our mouths and I'd like to here the other side
Welcome again