Well I Hope I Have Everything

Bolt

Lil-Rokslider
Im headed out tomorrow the the great 307 state and I hope I haven't forgotten anything. It will be minor if I have probably some luxury item. Good look to all of you headed out for rifle in the next few weeks.

What are items that you forgot this year so far?

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Good luck to you and I hope you don't forget anything. I'm leaving SC for CO in 36 days. I know I'll forget something but I overpack all the time. This time it will matter as we're packing in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bolt

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck to you and I hope you don't forget anything. I'm leaving SC for CO in 36 days. I know I'll forget something but I overpack all the time. This time it will matter as we're packing in.

What part of SC, I live in Lake Wylie.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
What part of SC, I live in Lake Wylie.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I'm in Summerville. It's nice but I think the hunting and fishing are probably better in the northern part of the State.

wyosteve

WKR
As long as you have your tag, weapon and credit card you're set. The rest you can buy if needed!

I'm in Summerville. It's nice but I think the hunting and fishing are probably better in the northern part of the State.

I spent a week or so helping repair roofs in Summerville after Hugo. My dad thought it was important enough for us to help that he took me out of school for it. I remember how devastated the area looked.

Anyway, good luck to everyone headed out this way.

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
I spent a week or so helping repair roofs in Summerville after Hugo. My dad thought it was important enough for us to help that he took me out of school for it. I remember how devastated the area looked.

Anyway, good luck to everyone headed out this way.
Kudos to your Dad for his convictions and strong moral compass. Character traits like these get passed to children when they're involved like that.