Well my hunt for this fall is done before it got started

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
yea its a hard pill to swallow for sure. we were in a pretty good spot financially and just bought a house this past Dec. had sold some stuff off while buying the house like some small credit cards we had etc. to make the credit report look better one of those thing was my bow as I wasn't hunting much then being pretty involved buying the house and so on. had plans to buy another before this summer started so now that has also changed. so not sure what my hunting season will be like this fall if I even get to go.
sure is crazy how quick things can change that's for sure.

yea its a hard pill to swallow for sure. we were in a pretty good spot financially and just bought a house this past Dec. had sold some stuff off while buying the house like some small credit cards we had etc. to make the credit report look better one of those thing was my bow as I wasn't hunting much then being pretty involved buying the house and so on. had plans to buy another before this summer started so now that has also changed. so not sure what my hunting season will be like this fall if I even get to go.
sure is crazy how quick things can change that's for sure.

What’s your draw length? I have an old PSE someone gave to me a while back that’s looking for a home, it’s nothing special but your welcome to have it, it’s never been set up

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You said factory, what do you do? The housing market hasn’t taken a big hit yet, but it’s most likely going to. You might be able to get out of your house and not take a huge hit on it.

WVBowman

FNG
Sorry to hear that. We had an Elk hunt planned for last fall. After a couple of years of research and planning, I got the same news. Our plant shut down and we had to cancel the trip. Good news is the Elk will still be there. And we will make it eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk