Well...shit

Shrek

WKR
Boy , Hoyt is really going the extra mile to help a customer out...not. Any Hoyt pros with any pull on Rokslide ? A week on two to get some limbs to a guy in the middle of his hunt ? Willing to drive to the headquarters to get them but ...sorry we can't help !? Scratch Hoyt's great customer service.

OP
R

rhendrix

WKR
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377016017.102469.jpg

I've made an executive decision, if I can't figure this out and get some new limbs ordered before I finish this beer I'm going home.

OP
R

rhendrix

WKR
Shrek, after talking to the guys at jakes archery, I'm thinking they'd have to make some, which is why they told me they can't do it right then and there, at least that's what I'm hoping.

OP
R

rhendrix

WKR
Sunspot, rei replaced them with a set of the renegades, probably what I should've been wearing in the first place.

Shrek

WKR
Or pull some off a finished bow ...or loan a demo...or find a way. I used to run a trackle shop and I had a guy going to fish a tournament leaving that afternoon who snapped his flipping sticks. Both of them as he put them in his boat. I had nothing in stock and neither did the other stores in town. I went home and got mine and lent them out. He won ten grand and a new boat with my flipping stick and I won a friend and customer for life. I'm sure that if I opened another store that George would be the first guy through the door. Hoyt could be making a friend for life and etting good press or here but they obviously just don't care.

Sunspot

WKR
Sunspot, rei replaced them with a set of the renegades, probably what I should've been wearing in the first place.
That is exactly what I replaced them with but they breakdown quickly too (one season). They do grip nicely. I went back to wearing Rangers and dealing with the extra weight.

dotman

WKR
Have you thought about sending Darin Cooper a PM, he probably has some good contacts that might be able to help.

Here's an idea...can the pro shop take limbs you need off of a bow they have in the shop, put them on your riser, and then replace them in a day or so when the new ones come in from Hoyt?

Shrek

WKR
Here's an idea...can the pro shop take limbs you need off of a bow they have in the shop, put them on your riser, and then replace them in a day or so when the new ones come in from Hoyt?

That's what I'm talking about ! If they want to help they can. Hoyt could cover them on the limbs so they didn't end up with a screwed up color scheme.

OP
R

rhendrix

WKR
No luck yet, no shops around here have limbs for a vector turbo, headed home in a bit unless God works out some miracle.

Shrek

WKR
Call Hoyt and see if they could let let you buy a bow with a pro archery discount since they can't send limbs right away. I'm sure they could work it out with the dealer they referred you to. Then sell one when you get home so your wife doesn't do a Bobbit on you. Lol !

OP
R

rhendrix

WKR
Lol, thanks little. And I literally don't have the money to buy anything, no room on credit card, had to buy new tires to get me here.