Wengerd ibex?

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got an IBEX 18 62” #53@28” and pull 29.5”. Very smooth at my draw and shoots great. Trent makes a great bow that will compete with any of the top bowyers out there. He’s got a great grip on his bows but it’s different than others so I would talk to him about what you like when ordering. Unfortunately, he’s gotten a lot busier in the past year so his wait time is pretty long. You may consider throwing out a want to buy ad in the classifieds to try one out and shoot while you wait for him to build you a new one.

Personally, I wouldn’t go shorter than his 60” IBEX 15. Max draw length on that bow is 30” but I like a smooth draw and don’t shoot short bows all that well. But Trent could tell you better what length bow would be best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Caleb7mm

Caleb7mm

FNG
Thanks for the info Tex! I’ll be giving him a ring for sure. I currently hunt with a Hoyt dorado and have no complaints. But I have an itch for a wood bow again.

Steadman

WKR
I have one as well. 30 1/2" draw but I shoot longer bows, mines 64". This bow fits me. His grip is second to none. You won't regret it. Give Trent a call he's Avery good guy as well.

ScottinPA

WKR
A buddy of mine has two and is selling one - 64" 42lb @30". Let me know if youre interested and i'll get contact info to you.