Wengerd Ibex

Jaker_cc

WKR
I was at the shop today hanging around and a guy brought one in. He asked me 2 or 3 times if I wanted to shoot it before I caved in. I knew better, I told myself not to, I really didn’t want to, but..... dang it I was impressed with that bow. It had the 18” riser and was like 57* at my draw. So smooth and surprisingly quick, I stacked 3 arrows and really enjoyed shooting it. He was laughing at my reaction because he knew I was screwed.

He said there was an 18 month wait time on them. I really don’t need another bow to show up at my house. If y’all haven’t shot one, DONT DO IT!!

hockey7

FNG
They sure are nice looking bows...
So many to choose from...Wagstaff, Primal Tech look nice too.
I'm sticking with my Toelke Lynx, and Habu Death Adder longbows.

Stoney920

Lil-Rokslider
I caved in and ordered one recently, Trent gave me 24 to 25 months out. Oh well more time save up the money lol! Great guy to talk to and excellent customer service! Really look forward to getting one of my own.

sveltri

WKR
I have a buddy who is selling his Wengerd Chamois that bow is very impressive. I don't know what it is about Trent's limb design that makes it perform the way it does but he's got it figured out.

Stalker69

WKR
Check out black tail bows ! If your into really nice bows, that if you go over board you may “ need” to save for.

I took my Timberghost G3SS to an archery shop range and I'm pretty sure a couple of those guys had the same reaction you did! I barely even got to shoot it everyone wanted to try it so bad, but it was cool to see guys get excited about it

OP
Jaker_cc

Jaker_cc

WKR
I took my Timberghost G3SS to an archery shop range and I'm pretty sure a couple of those guys had the same reaction you did! I barely even got to shoot it everyone wanted to try it so bad, but it was cool to see guys get excited about it

Haha yeah I fought it as long as I could. I wish you guys with really nice bows would just keep them at home and never show the rest of us. Our wives would appreciate it too.