We’re your Crispi summits stiffer than you’d thought?.

Waywest

WKR
Haven’t worn them out just yet. Don’t have the courage to scratch up my beautiful boots. But the stiffness feels super comfortable. I feel I’m gonna have a good experience with this boot. For those who’ve tried the Thor’s,do they have any toe flex without a load? Like trying them on for the first time down the hall. Looking for an excuse to buy another pair of Crispi’s.

Evergreen

WKR
Thors were obviously stiffer to me than my summits, they have a little toe flex without a load but feel a little cloppy if that make sense. They have a place in my arsenal but you may want to look into and wait for the Colorado to come out.

OP
W

Waywest

WKR
Thors were obviously stiffer to me than my summits, they have a little toe flex without a load but feel a little cloppy if that make sense. They have a place in my arsenal but you may want to look into and wait for the Colorado to come out.

I just bought my summits. I’ve seen a pair of Thor’s that I wanted to get originally but pulled the trigger on the summits instead. What really was appealing was the orange/black. My favorite colors. The whole thing with women and their shoes, the same could be said about men and hunting boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evergreen

WKR
I just bought my summits. I’ve seen a pair of Thor’s that I wanted to get originally but pulled the trigger on the summits instead. What really was appealing was the orange/black. My favorite colors. The whole thing with women and their shoes, the same could be said about men and hunting boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife tells me I have too many boots all the time!! :) I wear my Summits almost daily and usually during April/May shed hunts summer hikes and September/Oct hunts but the Thors (black/orange) will take over the Hunts in those months, my Briksdahls are my later season boots. I'm sure I'll have my Summits worn out this year so .... I'm thinking black or maybe even the new blue.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve been looking at the summits for when I don’t need a full on mountain boot. I have the birksdal SF and they are awesome but sometimes I want something a bit lighter. I’m thinking about either the summits or the Thor’s, the Thor’s are appealing to me because of the stiffness and light weight.