Western Colorado! I can help you pack in or pack out!

PackBurro

FNG
Attention western Colorado Hunters!

Let me help pack out your elk! Or help pack your camp and equipment in! Two burros (donkeys) are available!

I am a local outdoorsman looking to use and exercise my two burros (donkeys) this fall. I want them to gain as much trail experience as possible before I take them to Montana to work with an outfitter.

Both are big and strong and gentle. They are broke to ride and pack. I have pack saddles and panniers. Each burro can carry approx 200 lbs depending on distance and terrain.

I live near Glenwood Springs and depending on arrangements could help you in most of western Colorado anytime this fall.

DM me and let’s set up a call. Good luck out there ! I am NOT permitted and therefore I cannot charge any money. Just looking to help and gain experience for my animals.

gilby

Lil-Rokslider
Crazy deal! I'll be near Glenwood Springs for 1st season rifle. I'll send you a message.

cnelk

WKR

Let me help pack out your elk! Or help pack your camp and equipment in! Two burros (donkeys) are available!

I am a local outdoorsman looking to use and exercise my two burros (donkeys) this fall. I want them to gain as much trail experience as possible before I take them to Montana to work with an outfitter.

Both are big and strong and gentle. They are broke to ride and pack. I have pack saddles and panniers. Each burro can carry approx 200 lbs depending on distance and terrain.

I live near Glenwood Springs and depending on arrangements could help you in most of western Colorado anytime this fall.

DM me and let’s set up a call. Good luck out there ! I am NOT permitted and therefore I cannot charge any money. Just looking to help and gain experience for my animals.

Man, good luck.
I did the exact same thing about 30yrs ago.

The trouble was, the Forest Service can be in your sh!t big time looking for anyone that may try to give you ANYTHING in return.

Ended up not being worth all the Q&A sessions

OP
P

PackBurro

FNG
;)
Man, good luck.
I did the exact same thing about 30yrs ago.

The trouble was, the Forest Service can be in your sh!t big time looking for anyone that may try to give you ANYTHING in return.

Ended up not being worth all the Q&A sessions
Just me and burros looking to have some fun outside ….

bluumoon

WKR
I’m a bit too far south of you (units 74/75), but would love to hear more about how you got started w the mules and how they work out for you! Just bought a place with acreage and have considered getting a couple pack animals.

Sabes50

FNG

Stumbled across this post from earlier this year. Looking to do a 3rd season rifle next year in 63. Just wondering if you burros would still be with you in 2022 or off with the outfitter by then.