Western Edge Gear Bullion Butte Youth Pack Test and Review ***Updated 12/29/20***

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the good article. You may have found your post-USAF calling.

We will post some videos pretty soon showing updates to the frame system and Bullion Butte, such as PALS webbing on belts, a larger lid, and integrated bottom straps.

Also, the Elkhorn bag with meat shelf and detachable lid will be available soon after the new year. Just need to shoot some pictures for the website.

spdrman

WKR
My oldest boy will be 10 this coming season and been thinking alot about the gear I need to get him this year. Pack was one of my biggest concerns and I think this addresses all the concerns I had. Like you said looks like a mini Kifaru and I love my kifaru packs!

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We finally have some videos our website showing updates for 2021.

Also, in response to requests for a meat shelf we introduced the Elkhorn. Basically it's a Bullion Butte with a shelf and detachable lid.

Finally, check out the cliff tests in the Gallery section. My 12 year old pro staff just had to try destroying his pack, but he failed.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
We finally have some videos our website showing updates for 2021.

Also, in response to requests for a meat shelf we introduced the Elkhorn. Basically it's a Bullion Butte with a shelf and detachable lid.

Finally, check out the cliff tests in the Gallery section. My 12 year old pro staff just had to try destroying his pack, but he failed.
Cliff tested... I love it!