Sold Western Mountaineering Apache MF Down Sleeping Bag 15F Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Skunk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The Apache is built with attitude! It simply won’t take no for an answer as it willingly pushes the bounds of a 2-3 season bag. These bags have a full 3-Dimensionally sewn down-filled collar to seal in heat when your trip turns a little bitter! The efficient cut lets you heat the bag quickly and gives you a lighter parcel to carry about. 19 oz. of high lofting down pumps up a durable 6″ of loft. The MicroLite XP™ shell is very weather resistant while remaining extremely breathable. At a total weight of 2 lbs. 2 oz. you’ll be amazed just how much cold these bags will tame.

The bag is top of the line and used just 3 nights. It looks and smells brand new! The "efficient cut" code word for slimmer folks just didn't work out for me. The loft and feel are terrific however.

The retail is $595 so a good opportunity to get a sizable discount on an essentially new bag.

Size Long fitting to 6'6"
Temp rating 15F

Storage Bag and Stuff Sack included

$425 Shipped PayPal F&F or please add 3% G&S

Attachments

• WM Ap 1.jpg
    WM Ap 1.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 59
  • WM Ap 2.jpg
    WM Ap 2.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 59
  • WM Ap 5.jpg
    WM Ap 5.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 57
  • WM Ap 6.jpg
    WM Ap 6.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 59
  • WM Ap 4.jpg
    WM Ap 4.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 50
  • WM Apache tags.jpg
    WM Apache tags.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 46

Cascade_Sherpa

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you don't mind me asking, how big are you? I guess I'd be worried that the "efficient cut" wouldn't work for me at 5'10" and 190 lbs.....I need to get back down to 175 lbs but that's another story....
Thanks, John

OP
B

Blue Skunk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm 6' 220. Little more broad in the shoulders. I had plenty of room for height, but wasn't to my liking across the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.