Sold Western Mountaineering Sequoia GWS 6-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My one-owner Sequoia GWS 6'6" - Left Zip for sale. I had 4 oz overfill down added by Western Mountaineering at the time of purchase. You already know it's warm....very warm...extremely warm in fact. The Gore Wind Stopper works great and is exceptionally effective and durable. The fabric looks absolutely pristine. I routinely wore full long johns when sleeping in this bag, and had it cleaned correctly every 2 years. It is absolutely super clean. I don't smoke and our home is smoke-free.

NOTE: Look at the picture and you'll see a square of gray fabric sewn onto the lower area of the bag. I had sent it to Rainy Pass for cleaning. Somebody inadvertently (of course!) cut the original fabric after I sent the bag out. It was not a large cut and i had Rainy Pass sew a good piece of matching color fabric there. No down was lost. Other than seeing the fabric square, it's a non-issue to the bag's performance or durability.

I always stored it correctly in a storage bag. Only compressed during actual travel. With the extra down overfill this thing lofts like crazy.

Study the pictures. Includes a WM storage bag. I'm selling it because I received another extremely nice WM bag for Christmas. Current retail is around $900-$980. I'm asking $700 for mine. You can pay anyway you like as long as I receive the full actual selling price. Thank you.

IMG_4243.jpg
IMG_4244.jpg
IMG_4245.jpg
IMG_4246.jpg
IMG_4247.jpg
IMG_4248.jpg
IMG_4249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.