Western Mountaineering Sleeping bag dealer

Any advice on the best place to buy a WM bag? I am going to purchase an Apache MF for a sheep hunt. Hoping to find a place that runs a sale once in a while.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mosby

WKR
I got mine from Moosejaw. No sale but points back from MJ and 12% back from Active junky.

OP
Marine4life
Thanks everyone for the info and happy. To support our sponsors. I will have to call Seek and see if they have the model I want as it is not on their website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Give us a call. We don't stock a lot of them, but WM is great about drop shipping same or next day straight to customers. They usually have stuff in stock as well.

WM is very strict about their MAP policies.

tdhanses

WKR
Another vote for supporting site sponsors. I’d get it from seek outside. Without the sponsors you wouldn’t be asking this question here.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
except that they don't sell what I am looking for.
This was your very first post on Rokslide very constructive input.
47578c8e56c96502ba3999bcae0eb559.gif

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
I would call SO or Bean, I am pretty sure he is dealer for Western Mountaineering as well. He has always treated me well with all my dealing with him.
I try to work with Rokslide sponsors whenever I can. This is the best forum on the internet.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
I would call SO or Bean, I am pretty sure he is dealer for Western Mountaineering as well. He has always treated me well with all my dealing with him.
Well shoot, my bad. I clicked that link you provided and browsed around. Didn't see the bag I was looking for. I'll check it out, so thank you.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Was looking for a "do it all bag" that included hunting, mountaineering, etc for the next 10-20 years if I'm lucky.
Had a miserably cold night at 12,000 on Mt Whitney last year that makes me overkill on gear now.
This was your very first post on Rokslide very constructive input.
47578c8e56c96502ba3999bcae0eb559.gif
Not trying to join and be negative. The site that was linked seems lacking for what I'm looking for is all. I've read through a few threads and have really enjoyed them. I will go back through and add positive commentary as I have time, but at the moment, I was looking for a specific product and the site link just doesn't provide what I need.

Glad you enjoy seeing fat men swimming. You do you.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was looking for a "do it all bag" that included hunting, mountaineering, etc for the next 10-20 years if I'm lucky.

Not trying to join and be negative. The site that was linked seems lacking for what I'm looking for is all.

Seek Outside can order you any bag WM makes
ce38bf2acac692178ea879e556eb6c23.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk