Western Mountaineering Ultralight sleeping bag

Does anyone have any good/bad/other opinions or recommendations regarding ultralight sleeping bags? The western mountaineering ultralight 20 degree bag coming in at 1lb 13oz has been the best looking bag i've seen, in my opinion. Just curious if there are other similar bags out there that I'm unaware of that parallel the weight, quality, and rating. The last two years i have used a Mountain hardware Hyperlamina 20 degree bag, and it has been OK. Thanks for your time and insight.

I own 2 WM bags and one of them is the TerraLite. You'll find other good bags by several manufacturers (often for less money) but I don't believe you can find a sleeping bag of higher quality, reputation or resale value than a Western Mountaineering bag.

I had one of the WM 35 degree ultralight models and honestly didn't like it much. To cut weight the one I had used a shorter zipper, which made it harder to get in and out, and was narrow. I learned something from that bag as I frozen in it if the temps got within 10 degrees of its rating. I learned that space is your friend as it traps air and keeps you warm. The narrow bad caused me to press against the sides more so I lost the loft and insulating air. In comparison to the 20 degree you mentioned I run a 20 degree Montbell and it is 34oz I believe and much more comfortable than the WM I had, although my WM was not the one your talking about so I don't know what its like.