Western mountainneering

Jotis

WKR
Looking at getting the ponderosa bag. Anyone have experience with this bag? I am a side sleeper and like a little extra room

nosman4

FNG
I have a Terralite, it's not the same in much respect, but the measurements are larger like the bag you are looking at. I'm 6'0 200lbs and love the extra room, I can bring my knees up to my chest inside the bag without much struggle. If you are not familiar with their bags, I would say their ratings are pretty accurate and I've taken my 25* bag down to the high teens.

archp625

WKR
Looking at getting the ponderosa bag. Anyone have experience with this bag? I am a side sleeper and like a little extra room
I do not have experience with the Ponderosa but I have the Badge. Its 2" slimmer than the Ponderosa and I had zero issues with it. I was nervous about it being too tight and it wasn't. I slept on my side and was fine. You will be golden with the Ponderosa.

TravisIN

WKR
I have a Terralite, it's not the same in much respect, but the measurements are larger like the bag you are looking at. I'm 6'0 200lbs and love the extra room, I can bring my knees up to my chest inside the bag without much struggle. If you are not familiar with their bags, I would say their ratings are pretty accurate and I've taken my 25* bag down to the high teens.

Yea I love my terralite. I got mine through hermits hut and they’ll give you free overfill. Adds a few degrees of warmth. Good people to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phaseolus

WKR
Yea I love my terralite. I got mine through hermits hut and they’ll give you free overfill. Adds a few degrees of warmth. Good people to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, same bag.