Western Pennsylvania

RS3579

WKR
I’m in south hills Pittsburgh area! I’ll be going in the next couple years

OP
P

PAhntr91

WKR
Cool man. In northern westmoreland county. I’m hoping to head out for mule deer in the next two years

South Hills here. Trying to draw Montana. If successful which weapon is still up in the air however more than likely archery.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

New Ken, Lower Burrell, AlleghenyTownship....I miss the old stomping grounds after relocating to VA. I used to return each fall and bow hunt whitetails but have been heading west instead lately.
Best of luck everyone!

OP
P

PAhntr91

WKR
New Ken, Lower Burrell, AlleghenyTownship....I miss the old stomping grounds after relocating to VA. I used to return each fall and bow hunt whitetails but have been heading west instead lately.
Best of luck everyone!
Man what a small world... that’s where I live. Just bow hunting whitetails here. Really itching to head out west

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
Very Small world! From Apollo. Heading west in October ether 1st season rifle or OTC 2nd season.
Looking to learn the land a bit then head out in archery in the years to come!

Sounds good Lurch12. The reason I asked - When I was in high school there was an older guy in our hunting circle that went by the nick name of Lurch. I can remember hunting with him at those locations and most other folks wouldn't recognize those location names. He would be about 60ish now I would guess.

I have family in Washington Township and hunted a farm there when I was a kid. And did a lot of hunting/fishing up around Roulette in the northern tier. Yup, small world.

Good times and success to all you guys headed west!

Moose63Pa

FNG
Crawford County Here. Went west a few years ago for mule deer rifle. Itching to get into archery and head back out again.