Western Pennsylvania

Kcole1987

FNG
waynesburg, greene county here. been wanting to get out west for a few years just havent been able to make it happen yet.

moeleo

WKR
Washington PA here. I’ve only missed a year in the last several years and am actually looking to possibly make 2 trips this year. Once with a bow and once with a rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FeHunter

FNG
Man what a small world... that’s where I live. Just bow hunting whitetails here. Really itching to head out west
Originally from this area as well. Moved to central PA a couple years ago. Still go back that way to hunt and visit family. First DIY archery elk hunt out west last year. Going to try and go back every year I can.

originally from Erie county but grew up hunting in Elk county. Moved away 23 years ago but I made it back for usually Deer season and gobbler in the spring. Missed the last 4 but hoping to get up there the second week in May this year. The old timers I grew up hunting with including my dad are slowing down a bit and i want to get a bit of more time before hunting camp is just a memory.

Jmort1754

WKR
Erie, here.

We rifle hunt Colorado every year.

Planning a mule deer trip
For 22 as well either a 22 or 23 moose trip.

RS3579

WKR
Sounds good Lurch12. The reason I asked - When I was in high school there was an older guy in our hunting circle that went by the nick name of Lurch. I can remember hunting with him at those locations and most other folks wouldn't recognize those location names. He would be about 60ish now I would guess.

I have family in Washington Township and hunted a farm there when I was a kid. And did a lot of hunting/fishing up around Roulette in the northern tier. Yup, small world.

Good times and success to all you guys headed west!
I’ve fished in Roulette. Camp Geronimo!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veron16