Western Pennsylvania

Kcole1987

FNG
waynesburg, greene county here. been wanting to get out west for a few years just havent been able to make it happen yet.

moeleo

WKR
Washington PA here. I’ve only missed a year in the last several years and am actually looking to possibly make 2 trips this year. Once with a bow and once with a rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FeHunter

FNG
Man what a small world... that’s where I live. Just bow hunting whitetails here. Really itching to head out west
Originally from this area as well. Moved to central PA a couple years ago. Still go back that way to hunt and visit family. First DIY archery elk hunt out west last year. Going to try and go back every year I can.

originally from Erie county but grew up hunting in Elk county. Moved away 23 years ago but I made it back for usually Deer season and gobbler in the spring. Missed the last 4 but hoping to get up there the second week in May this year. The old timers I grew up hunting with including my dad are slowing down a bit and i want to get a bit of more time before hunting camp is just a memory.

Jmort1754

WKR
Erie, here.

We rifle hunt Colorado every year.

Planning a mule deer trip
For 22 as well either a 22 or 23 moose trip.

RS3579

WKR
Sounds good Lurch12. The reason I asked - When I was in high school there was an older guy in our hunting circle that went by the nick name of Lurch. I can remember hunting with him at those locations and most other folks wouldn't recognize those location names. He would be about 60ish now I would guess.

I have family in Washington Township and hunted a farm there when I was a kid. And did a lot of hunting/fishing up around Roulette in the northern tier. Yup, small world.

Good times and success to all you guys headed west!
I’ve fished in Roulette. Camp Geronimo!