Western State Application, Draw and Season(s) Calendar / Tool

Steve3637

FNG
Has anyone come across a tool/calendar that illustrates when draw, draw results, leftover tags go on sale, and season dates in a visual way. I find that sifting though different states websites for seasons, deadlines for draws, for who offers OTC, leftover tags as well as how that lines up with hunting seasons can get overwhelming, especially for those who are looking for last minute hunting options.

It would be nice to be able to say "i'd like to hunt mule deer this November, which states can i buy OTC tags for in that time frame OR where should I be applying in and by when for the upcoming season." I would have thought one of the big players (GoHunt, Huntin' Fool, etc) would have complied this in an user-friendly and graphical way to avoid all the digging.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I attached a MS Project file that sort of illustrates what I am looking for.

Thanks guys!
Steve

Attachments

• Hunting Calendar.PNG
    Hunting Calendar.PNG
    144.2 KB · Views: 45
Don't forget to add in your predecessor dependencies to buy preference points 🤣 🤣

Sorry, I do a lot of MS Project for work. Having a visual gantt like this would be a good idea but I can't think of a quality one off-hand. I use a Google Calendar with all my hunting dates/reminders

OP
S

Steve3637

FNG
Haha! Yeah, that’s all I could think of to use to illustrate what I was looking for. It would be super helpful to compile, filer and sort the information based on what you need in a visual way. Project probably isn’t the tool for it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilby

Lil-Rokslider
I make a Gantt style chart and Google calendar events for various seasons. Fill it in using GoHunt webpage below:

Haven't found anything graphical yet from the big sites. Filtering 2.0 on GoHunt is the closest I've found, but you still have to go through by state and animal...