Western turkeys

Is it over the counter or draw to hunt turkeys in South Dakota, Montana, and or Wyoming.
I know I’m a little fence but ready over the refs I’m still confused. Plan on calling but thought I’d ask.

hobbes

WKR
South Dakota Plains is a lottery and nonresidents can't get in until after the residents (I don't recall the full process.)
South Dakota Black Hills is unlimited but you have to order online.

Montana is over the counter.

Wyoming varies depending where you plan to hunt. If I recall correctly, Wyoming Black Hills (region 1) is a general license without a quota.

OP
S
South Dakota Plains is a lottery and nonresidents can't get in until after the residents (I don't recall the full process.)
South Dakota Black Hills is unlimited but you have to order online.

Montana is over the counter.

Wyoming varies depending where you plan to hunt. If I recall correctly, Wyoming Black Hills (region 1) is a general license without a quota.
Thank you sir.

hobbes

WKR
Thank you sir.
I know that I'm correct on Montana, but I would recommend that you verify that SD and WY haven't decided to change things up in 2022. I don't pay attention to their new proposals, so I'm only going by what I saw in the last couple of years.

OP
S
I still need to call them. Ive hunted all
Over the south and mid west. Thinking about changing it up alittle.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Some of Wyoming is a draw, a lot is OTC. Just have private lined up or access to public if you plan to hunt it.