Western Washington New hunter

Hello all. I always wanted to be a hunter, and I guess I just never got around to it. So here I am 40 years old with 3 small kids and am trying to figure it all out. Wow the more you know, the more you realize what you don't know! I am absolutely loving the process nonetheless. From hunting mushrooms and grouse all the way up to archery elk, I want to learn it all! Anyways this seems like a great forum for information and inspiration from like minds. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

OP
B
I'm in Gig Harbor. Born and raised till I was 10 in Port Townsend. Considering the proximity we never spent much time in the PA. Just drove through on the way to my grandma's out on the coast in Klahloch. What do you guys get after out in Joyce? Some good crabbing out there I'd imagine?

I'm in Gig Harbor. Born and raised till I was 10 in Port Townsend. Considering the proximity we never spent much time in the PA. Just drove through on the way to my grandma's out on the coast in Klahloch. What do you guys get after out in Joyce? Some good crabbing out there I'd imagine?

Yep I go crabing in freshwater bay a lot, and when I’m over that way Sequim bay

Vossman5

FNG
Welcome to the sport, I've been a hunter for about 20 (hiatus for 12) years and there's lots I don't remember or know

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome from NorCal!! Lots of great information and experience to draw from around here! Glad to have you here!