Weston grinders and vacuum sealer

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
Just got an email from Weston and they canceled all my realtree items!

"Unfortunately, there has been an inventory issue and the RealTree products you have ordered are no longer available.

The RealTree items ordered (07-1004-RT Meat Freezr Bags 100 ct 3 lbRT, 73-0701-RT Vertical Stuffer - 7 lb cap, 07-1101-RT Meat Freezr Bag & Sealing Kit) have been cancelled. Credit has been issued for these items, as well as for the total shipping cost. "

Boomtakem2

Lil-Rokslider
Just received this e-mail from Weston:

Thanks for your recent order.

Unfortunately, there has been an inventory issue and the vacuum sealer 65-0501-RT is no longer available.

Options to move forward:

1. we could cancel the order and issue a full credit
  2. we could change the order to ship the similar Weston model 65-0501-W at no additional charge, link here for comparison: https://westonbrands.com/weston-professional-advantage-vacuum-sealer-65-0501-w
Please let us know how you'd like to proceed. Sorry for the issue and thanks for confirming either way.

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered the realtree 7lb stuffer for doing pepper sticks and recieved the email my order was canceled today. Hopefully weston will cut me a deal on the non realtree version

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
I had to reply to that email and ask if they will change the order to the similar product for the same price. They said they reason they automaticly didnt do like they did with vacuum sealer, is the only difference in the vacuum sealer is the color. With the stuffer the realtree on comes with a bag, where the 7lb stuffer doesnt. I told them that doesnt matter to me, I would like other one. They changed my order no problem.

Trial153

WKR
Camber sealer worth the extra cost? I need to pull the trigger on one shortly

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
I had to reply to that email and ask if they will change the order to the similar product for the same price. They said they reason they automaticly didnt do like they did with vacuum sealer, is the only difference in the vacuum sealer is the color. With the stuffer the realtree on comes with a bag, where the 7lb stuffer doesnt. I told them that doesnt matter to me, I would like other one. They changed my order no problem.
Yep same here just got off the phone with weston and got the other 7lb stuffer pretty good service from weston.