Weston grinders and vacuum sealer

I don't think my sealer is pulling enough of a vacuum. How are Westin vac sealers?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
Thanks, I picked up the realtree model which looks to be the same as the pro advantage model, not bad with the discount and that it’s on sale plus free shipping.

sram9102

WKR
Good looking out. I've been thinking about a new one for a while and this price sold me.

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
whelp was trying to save money.... decided better to spend less on quality then spend more later. got a #8 grinder and a realtree food vacuum.... now off to get some trout, stripers, and grind my own burgers. Non game htis year and hopefully some game meat next!

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
This is a good deal, especially if you get some of the already discounted realtree products. I picked up the tape dispenser, meat bags, and 7lb vertical stuffer.

OP
D
Hahaha for the first time in recent memory im holding out on a purchase. I havent wanted much more than to make burger and breakfast sausage patties. Links havent been in my repertoire in a while but snack sticks may sink me.

Reviews on amazon aren’t too promising on that Weston vacuum sealer, just a heads up.

I’m holding for a great deal on a vacuum chamber sealer to replace an old foodsaver sealer eventually.

tdhanses

WKR
Reviews on amazon aren’t too promising on that Weston vacuum sealer, just a heads up.

I’m holding for a great deal on a vacuum chamber sealer to replace an old foodsaver sealer eventually.

There are plenty of good and bad on all products, I take Amazon reviews with a grain of salt, seems like a lot of idiots n it knowing what they are doing give bad reviews.