Wet Wipes

chindits

WKR
I just bird bath in the creek. During bow season it’s warm enough at night. During 4 th rifle I time it when I have a mid day walk coming up so as to not freeze. Water does clean a thing or two, or at least it use too. I’m finding those used wet wipes in the darndest places in the backcountry. They don’t degrade as quick as toilet paper.

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
Dude wipes. If you are regular (and brave) it’s easy to take an exact count.

“Flushable” wipes are not bio-degradable.

I use paper towel, just hydrate before using.

With “wipes”, TP or a paper towel, You can let it dry and light with a match if you want.

Ratbeetle

WKR
I have a 1 year old. We are swimming in wipes, so I just take a zip lock with the wipes we have for the baby. We use the huggies natural care. 99% water, no alcohol and no fragrances. Seem to work well for me.

Good buddy of mine wound up in a severe pinch and opted to use an ArmorAll wipe back at his truck... lit his asshole on fire for a solid day or two. Pony up for the flushable wet wipes, don't play with fire!

Just pack the dude wipes. That’s weight I realized I’ll pack to deal with messy swipes after eating freeze dried and bars for close to 2 weeks.

gunnar_17

FNG
Biodegradable wet wipes one per day dehydrated. Worth every once.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
When comparing swamp ass and pit out to carrying 3 extra ounces, one needs to ask himself, "how tough am i?"

I answer with, "tough enough to carry the 3oz."......perhaps you're tough enough to endure monkey butt.....

S.Clancy

WKR
I buy the wipes from wally world then repack in a ziplock. I have a separate ziplock to transport dirty wipes out of the field to a trash can.

CMF

WKR
On my recent hunt I had let some dude wipes dry out for packing, rehydrated with some warm water from the jetboil while heating dinner. It's not a hot shower, but better than cold wipes at the end of the day.

Wildlifer

Lil-Rokslider
Got these in this week, tested out a couple...awesome.
I’ve been using the compressed wipes for a few years now. Best thing I’ve found to use. I bring one pack of combat wipes as well for general body cleaning.

stonewall

WKR
I'm impressed that this has hit 3 pages...I'll contribute as well. I bring baby wipes (we have them all over the house anyway). and I bring lysol wipes - they just good to have on hand. in the past I had little zip loks of each. this year I just brought a half used container of wipes. my pack weighs whatever it weighs (but we only day hunted from base camp this year)

I'm impressed that this has hit 3 pages...I'll contribute as well. I bring baby wipes (we have them all over the house anyway). and I bring lysol wipes - they just good to have on hand. in the past I had little zip loks of each. this year I just brought a half used container of wipes. my pack weighs whatever it weighs (but we only day hunted from base camp this year)

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Lots of opinion and expertise on the best way to wipe one’s arse. :))

Haha the first time I’ve heard this technique was from a scoutmaster when I was a kid lol thought he made it up to gross us out turns out his story was legit

Ha! I saw that post and had the same story! He said that was what they did in the Navy. Knew right then that the Navy was not for me!