What A Great Bunch of People!

RMajors

Lil-Rokslider
As a fairly new guy here, I didn't know quite what to expect. I've already used the classifieds a few times, and all the guys I've dealt with have been exceptionally good to work with. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, as most hunters I know are generally good, honest people. It's just sort of uncommon in today's world to find such a great group of people. I'd like to thank the administrators and the members for great information and transactions.

EastMT

WKR
As a fairly new guy here, I didn't know quite what to expect. I've already used the classifieds a few times, and all the guys I've dealt with have been exceptionally good to work with. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, as most hunters I know are generally good, honest people. It's just sort of uncommon in today's world to find such a great group of people. I'd like to thank the administrators and the members for great information and transactions.

Every once in awhile a scammer sneaks in, but the mods are pretty good about getting on a sketchy account. Always check out their history, one slips through once in awhile.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKDoc

WKR

I agree with you 100%. The vast majority of the members here are really good folks, who sincerely seek to help fellow hunters and share their experiences...and that's it. I find it to be a good and supportive break from some of the challenging things going on around us these days.

Another welcome to you!