What about an African Animal Section? Or maybe just an International Animal Section?

Okay, so my hog hunting sub forum suggestion got nixed :) What about an international game animal forum or an African forum? That would be cool to trade pics and ideas in those arenas.

B

bearguide

i can tell you that some international hunts can be hard core

muleyman

Lil-Rokslider
Chasing big muleys will always be my top priority, but once you get a taste of international hunting it's always on your mind. Would be cool to see mounts and hear stories.

R

rebecca francis

I have to agree. My heart is in the Wyoming mountains hunting deer and elk, but I love traveling to other parts of the world to hunt and see new places and animals. I have had some pretty cool hunting experiences in Africa.

South Africa is without doubt the best deal in the big game hunting world.
10 days for husband and wife for plains game is often less than a single guided elk hunt.
Take your wife to Africa...she hunts while its warm, someone else does the cooking, laundry and chores and you will see some awesome sights and more game than you imagined existed!

Here's a few pics from 2004: Impala, Sprinbok and Blesbok.
August this year holds the hope of a giant Kudu and Waterbuck for Tracy and I'm looking for a good zebra and Limpopo Bushbuck:)

Attachments

• DCP_0191.jpg
    DCP_0191.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 13
  • impala_T3.JPG
    impala_T3.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 11
  • springbokT1.jpg
    springbokT1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 12
R

rebecca francis

Great pics! Thanks for sharing, and good luck this August!