What action for 6br?

m274

WKR
Go with a big horn origin. I'm feeding 6 Br out of MDT mags slicker than snot. The control round feed helps. I also run a dasher out of my tl3, no tuning and no problems.
2x this. Built a 6BT on an Origin w/MDT mags in a MDT ACC chassis. Fed perfect with no issues and shoots great.

Pootros

FNG
You looked at Impact Precision at all? Incredible actions and the ability to swap a barrel at home is a real plus. I have one in 6.5 PRC and it is smooth as they come. Not cheap, but no more gunsmith fees.

Brendan

WKR
There are a lot of PRS Guys using those cases.

I'd be looking at Impact Precision or Terminus Zeus personally. The former I think is a 2-Lug 90 degree bolt throw, the latter a 3-lug 60 or 70 degree I think? Both can do shouldered prefits (As can lone peak I think, plus others)

Lawnboi

WKR
Anyone run one in a tikka? I know you mention action length but my tikka runs 223 just fine.

For a hunting gun I’d go tikka just to avoid aics mags.

Lots of these run in PRS rifles but with AI compatible bottom metal (protruding magazines) and rem footprint/clone which won’t lock the bolt closed. Seems like that was two of the items the OP didn’t like so I’m empty when it comes to suggestions.

I’d be interested to see examples of people shooting BR variants from flush fit dbm or bdl bottom metal.