What animals could you beat in a fight?

Saw this study and thought it was funny/interesting. In one on one, unarmed, hand to hoof combat, what animals could you best?

25590.jpeg

I think the chimp might be an under rated opponent. The king cobra would likely be a draw, no survivors. The wolf is ranked too high and should have more parity with large dog.

I know a guy who went in a cage years ago for an exhibition against a rock ape.

He won, if you could call it that, first time the rock ape had been beaten.

But the following night that rock ape took a different approach. He just started throwing chit on all his opponents.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
When I was growing up is southern Wis. the circus would come to town every year, one year they had chimp in a cage about 8' x 12'. For an entry small entry fee, you could go and try to pin the chimp. That takes a special kind of stupid, I saw several who fit in that category give it a try. I don't think the chimp ever left it's perch in the corner of the cage but I saw a lot of guys land on their ass. As far as I know no one even got close to getting the chimp off that perch.

83cj-7

WKR
Not sure if I should admit this, but I was attacked by a feral cat years ago and that SOB about whipped my ass. I was laying on my garage floor working on my Jeep with the doors open and I guess it was that pussy’s time of month. I looked over just in time to see it jump in my head. I ended up with dozens of nasty infected cuts and bites and a few stitches. It took a full load of #4 buckshot and still ran off to die!
That experience made me really think about the power a mountain lion must have.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Speaking of Travis, wasn't there a guy a few years back that lost the family Jewels to a chimp. #1 reason why not to trust animals.