What animals could you beat in a fight?

Oldffemt

WKR
I have punted an armadillo. It was like kicking a bowling ball! I also chased down, tackled and choked out an antelope doe that my buddy had shot with his last round. He laughed so hard while I was wrestling that doe that his nose started bleeding. After we got her dressed out we sent the pics of us covered in blood to my brother and gave him a call to tell the story. My brother proceeded to tell us about how he had stabbed a cow elk in the heart and killed her on the same day! His wife had shot at a bull and missed, as the herd was fleeing one of the cows turned too fast and smoked a tree with her head, knocking herself out. Dave ran over and did her in with his kabar.

I come from a long line of savages I guess.

One thing I will never try again is cornering a possum in the chicken coop and catching it bare handed. That sucked. Also skunks, live and let live when it comes to skunks…

Stumpy208

FNG
This thread is great. Too bad most of those people that took the survey would probably run from a pissed off Rooster.
My cousins and my step brother thought they were tougher than my dad's rooster. I told them not to turn their backs on him but they kept saying they weren't afraid of any chicken. After he whooped them they wouldn't go anywhere outside over there unless the farm dog was out protecting them hahaha.

Button

WKR
I shot a mangrove snapper. Did not stone it and was very much alive. It was about to wiggle off my spear so I grabbed it and clutched it tight. It clamped down on my stomach and would not let go. So there I am floundering making a commotion on the surface 35 miles offshore. My buddy thought it was a shark attack. We had a good laugh. The fish tasted good.

As a kid we had a ferret and hamster. I had the great idea to introduce them. Immediately hampy flips over on his back making this god awful screaming sound. I pick him up and the turd sunk his teeth all the way into my finger. Dropped his ass on the floor.

Both animals caught me off guard.

stonewall

WKR
when I was 6 I was flogged by two Tom turkeys
I remember running screaming bloody murder and diving in my dads car window to escape the wrath
Several times those things got after me but never caught me again
After the first attack I found I could run like the wind blows

I got that reference :)

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Some pretty dang funny stories on here!! Back before we all got jobs me and my brothers cousins used to always go to our cousins farm and mess around. Well one of uncles that was in charge of the farm decided it would be fun to get some pet geese for the farm. Well they started out nice until we started throwing rocks and fencing stuff at them. Then they’d all gang up on us and we’d battle it out with them. Well one day we decided we was gonna herd them into the shop and trap them in there. We got the first one in there and he fell in stand under hole that was there to stand under trucks and tractors while. We got worried that we would get in trouble so why cousin and brother climbed down there and wrestled a rope around its neck and I pulled it up outta the hole. When we got that rope off him he came after us but we out ran him. Looking back we shoulda just kicked him or somethin but dang those were some fun times

Button

WKR
Throw rocks or spray a water hose at a wasp or hornet nest during summer. Ultimate insect-human fight. No kid stands their ground once the hoard is airborne.