What are the best seat covers

crumy

WKR
I did a check and there is one thread about a seat cover guy from montana and not much other info. Who of you have seat covers and what kind are they? I was on cabelas and they had quite a few and then there are plenty others that show up in google. What type works and doesn't work? I was looking at Neoprene but I am not sure about those as it doesn't seem the greatest material when it gets hot .. Seems like that would just make you sweat.

Any ideas/suggestions/comments.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought some from a place called motor sheep here in Reno, not sure if they are online but they are nice. A little pricey though.

wapitibob

WKR
I have 300,000 miles on marathon covers and haven't touched them since the day they went on. Tighter than a 2nd skin.

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
https://www.headwatersseatcovers.com by far the best imo. he used to work for marathon and left to run his own company. he's a hunter and has a good military/service personnel discount. you can call and talk right to him on the phone. usa made

Paul Lindsoe, owner of Headwaters Seat Covers LLC, started his seat cover career in 1987 with Marathon Seat Covers.
Since 1987, Paul designed several hundred different models of truck & SUV seat covers, installed several thousand sets of seat covers. Since then he's became a master designer/operator/mechanic of his Eastman M-9000 C&C cutting machine

In September 2006, Paul drew a bighorn sheep tag for district 482 in eastern Montana. Frustrated with his inability to buy Marathon, he left and founded Headwaters Seat Covers, LLC.

How humble were the beginnings of Headwaters Seat Covers? Paul started Headwaters with just $275 dollars on a zero percent interest credit card. But what he lacked in money, he made up for in knowledge, innovation, experience, customer service, and a strong drive to succeed. Talk about the "American Dream." We've come a long way with lots of help from others, growing from our profits, utilizing the all the public assistance that's available to small business dreamers like us.

Paul continues his pursuit of excellence in pattern-making and innovative design. Paul's installation experience and customer service are second to none . Happy customers remain his best sales tool, that's what has made this business grow, our customers are our best salesman.
Headwaters Seat Covers LLC uses only products manufactured in the USA to make the seat covers.
We focus on quality before quantity. We have no bonus system for sewing machine operators that promotes fast sloppy sewing. Our sewers are top notch professionals, paying attention to the closest details, they are fussy about our product and take pride in making every stitch.

Headwaters Seat Covers LLC is a true mom and pop business. Paul does the manufacturing end of the seat covers and Lori, Paul’s wife, does the books, purchasing, Human Recourses, and inventory control. Their two young, but growing, sons help out whenever they can around their busy sports schedules.

The roots of the business are soundly grounded in customer service. Paul still serves his customers on a one-on-one basis, from start to finish. Honesty and Integrity are two words we live by around here.

- Paul Lindsoe, Three Forks, Montana

Headwaters Seat Covers is a proud supporter of these fine sporting groups:

Walleyes Forever
Walleyes Unlimited
Camp MaK-A-Dream
Montana Wildlife Federation
Montana Bowhunters Association
Traditional Bowhunters of Montana
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Mule Deer Foundation
Madison/Gallatin Walleyes Unlimited

Is there a company out there that sells them in better camo patterns? I can't stand Mossy Oak...