What are you getting your wife for Christmas this year?

SirFer

FNG
My wife wanted a necklace with silhouettes of our daughters so I let her order that for her birthday which is right before Christmas. For Christmas I'm going to build her a porch daybed swing because she's been lusting after one for a while and it's finally cool enough here in FL to sit outside and be comfortable.

Porch Daybed Swing Plans

DBAshland

FNG
Outdoor Research Primaloft insulated booties, to entice her into snow camping with me.
Glenallen 12 year old Scotch, to keep her warm during said snow camping.

sndmn11

WKR
My wife's bday is 12/25, so she doubles up.

She is getting a handful of trail cams, a UA puffy, half dozen arrows, a bunch of fighting and gym apparel, and massage gift certificates.

I've officially effed up and waited too long. Except for the giving her a baby thing, that is still in play.

Idea #1 - Altai Hok skis for some off trail exploring with me (i already have a pair) - none in stock anywhere
Idea #2 - Snowshoes - i cant find a pair of MSR Womens snowshoes in stock (any damn model they make) anywhere.

All the people hurting for $$ from covid sure are buyin lots of crap..

HoneyDew

WKR
I've officially effed up and waited too long. Except for the giving her a baby thing, that is still in play.

Idea #1 - Altai Hok skis for some off trail exploring with me (i already have a pair) - none in stock anywhere
Idea #2 - Snowshoes - i cant find a pair of MSR Womens snowshoes in stock (any damn model they make) anywhere.

All the people hurting for $$ from covid sure are buyin lots of crap..
REI for the snowshoes

DBAshland

FNG
Fly fishing outfit (now that she's retired she wants to join me) and down booties (for a hut to hut cross country ski trip), bottle of McAllan 12 year old single malt (her happy place).

IDLassie

FNG
At my age Christmas doesn't mean much anymore.
Other half went crazy and has been buying a lot of KUIU clothing a couple months back.
Got my elk a week ago so I'm good to go. Full freezers and cupboards are good enough for us.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
I got my wife an arena. She’s always complaining that she doesn’t have a decent spot to work horses at home. Fixed it. I almost only give practical gifts. She’s learned to accept those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is into dog training and organic food, but I’m getting her a Weatherby Vanguard in 338 WinMag. .😁 Also a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader outfit.

Last edited: