What are you paying for fuel?

jmcd22

WKR
GOOD LORD! Still getting drug over the coals here in the Treasure Valley...on the way to work I saw $2.59 for 87. Diesel was $2.6 something.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
I filled up on Monday for $3.09. Drove by that gas station today. It is still $3.09... why can't our gas prices drop?!?

Tagalong

FNG
I feel for you guys in the 3 dollar plus range. I haven't paid over $2.20 in Texas for about a year now. Haven't checked today. Bet it is sub $2 around central Texas.

VTJ

FNG
say adios to the lower gas prices.. Oil went up 24% today .... by Monday, gas will show increases around here ...

am I alone in having no idea at all? I don't even know within a dollar how much fuel is here.... when we had that huge raise in gas prices a few years ago, I quit looking..... people were getting so bummed out by it, and I didn't want to get mad at something I had no control over.

the price is what it is, and I need it when I need it so I pay no attention to price and buy it. I literally don't know if it's 2$, 3$, 4$..... i'll try to remember to look tomorrow, i'm on the central Oregon coast

bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
2.29 is Western Washington, 1.59 is some parts of the state. I drive a fuel tanker and demand is way up right now. So I would be expecting the price to moderate or go up some soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk